Cookies Flavors : Custom Cookie Cutters : Activate Cookies Ie7.
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- season: lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- (flavor) relish: the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- Alter or enhance the taste of (food or drink) by adding a particular ingredient
- Give a distinctive quality to
- (flavor) spirit: the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
Triple Double Oreo Cookie
What is The Triple Double Oreo Cookie?
It is three layers of Oreo cookie wafers (the "triple"
from the name), two layers of Oreo "stuff" (the "double")
alternating between chocolate and the traditional regular flavors
For hundreds - nay, thousands
- of years, our planet's top scientists dreamed of building the technological capacity and industrial infrastructure necessary to accomplish such a feat. Only recently did Nabisco succeed in creating this miracle of a snack.
Truly, we are living in a blessed time. Too bad that it tastes exactly like any old regular Oreo cookie but costs more.On to the real question:
How many of these Triple Double Oreo cookies
do you think you could handle?
According to my unscientific calculations based on the "Triple Double" name alone, each one of these babies counts at least as six
regular Oreos, but possibly up to nine
, depending on whether or not you view the "double" as meaning "x2" (triple + triple = 6) or "^2" (triple x triple = 9).Ahhhhh,
fun with math.
As a kid, these would have been my fantasy cookie. It was the pretty, sparkly, shiny candies that made a cookie magic. In the back of my mind, I longed -no ACHED for my mom to make anything with those tiny silvery balls or the multicolored sprinkles instead of her crappy hard over baked oatmeal cookies
. These cookies
, nothing more than sugar cookies
, by default would have tasted like heaven just because of the layer of crunchy pink sugar baked on top.
Similar posts: irene de cook best cookie exchange recipes toll house oatmeal cookie recipe slow cooker cookbook all clad cookware canada cookie dough fundraising easy pumpkin cookies recipe
- (月) 11:45:20|
- Category: None