Cook your own food restaurant nyc
er sale. Can you freeze cook
Cook Your Own Food Restaurant Nyc
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- a building where people go to eat
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- New York is the most populous city in the United States, and the center of the New York metropolitan area, which is one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world.
- Pennsylvania Station — commonly known as Penn Station — is the major intercity train station and a major commuter rail hub in New York City. It is one of the busiest rail stations in the world, and a hub for inboard and outboard railroad traffic in New York City.
- New York City
- .nyc is a proposed city-level top-level domain for New York City.
Masala mac and cheese
I like tasting new kinds of cuisine all the time. So i thought why shouldn't i start a small reviews sort thing of restaurant
s.most have yummy and yucky stuff so i thought lets start now. I myself am a good cook, so i am pretty lenient on criticizing. The system is based on 5 stars
1 star = I wish the own
er and the cook and everybody who works there just die.
2 stars= they have no clue why they got into restaurant business
3 stars= the food item is okay, its luck of the draw. may be u caught them on a bad day.
4 stars= okay i have 4.5 and 4. 75 and 4= means its good worth the travel and the time. 4.5 = hey u can comeback without feeling bad and may be its something u might crave on and off. 4.75= ppl u got to bring your
friends and family and everybody u know so that they wont miss out, as long as they are in the vicinity. 4. 75 also means it can be replicated in the kitchen in your own
house if you try hard enough.
5 stars= okay If something gets a five stars its like a pilgrimage, its only available there and its worth to travel miles and miles. its one of a kind and its near to impossible to replicate. Its something you have to eat before you die.
So with that in mind lets get started on the first restaurant review.
S'MAC on 12th street between 1st and 2nd avenue NYC
first item i ordered
The sampler which has 8 types of mac and cheese the break down
is as goes
All American= 3, classic was not what i expected.
Parisienne= 3, Strong herb flavor too much to handle
La mancha= 4.5, very hearty with meat.
Alpine= 3, tastes like pizza, was okay.
Cajun= 3, Strong herbs but better than most 3 stars
Four cheese= 4, Was great.
Cheeseburger= 4, was nice as well.
I had to try the masala one. Me and mithya ordered it just to see how
it was and i wasn't disappointed, it was like striking oil. BAM
Masala= 4.75 it was perfect, it beat out the La macha which surprised me. So the pic above is of the masala mac and cheese.
- Pork Loin, Heirloom Beans, Bacon and Broccoli Rabe
Those of you who read my food notes in the past may, and hopefully will recognize the phrase I used a few times before: sometimes there is no more "up"... I apologize for running out of words, but when you have a taste of THIS
Pork Chop - so will you.
What can I say? Powerhouse. Amazing. Breathtaking. Fill your
own blank... Absolutely phenomenal plate: quality of the ingredients, thought, creativity, heritage, execution - everything was there. Bone-in pork chop was brined, then cooked to absolute perfection - enough said. Beans and greens ragout was unified by flavor-rich pork jus, and spotted house-cured bacon. I can only imagine how
much talent and time went into this hearty plate.... Awwwww.....
Similar posts: chinese slow cooker recipes cooking smithfield ham dane cook vicious circle b and e indian food cooking car cookie cutter cookbook printer how to cook pickled pork
- (月) 11:45:48|
- Category: None