Cook county domestic relations court
. Cook county
Cook County Domestic Relations Court
- the field of family law.
- In the common law tradition, the law of domestic relations is a broad category that encompasses: * divorce; * property settlements; * alimony, spousal support, or other maintenance; * the establishment of paternity; * the establishment or termination of parental rights; * child support; * child
- Domestic Relations is a 1957 short story collection by Frank O'Connor. It includes the following stories: *The Genius
- Cook County may refer to: By far the most populous of these, the most populous in its state, and the second most populous county in the U.S. is: *Cook County, Illinois
- A county in northeastern Illinois that includes Chicago and most of its closer suburbs; pop. 5,105,067
- A tribunal presided over by a judge, judges, or a magistrate in civil and criminal cases
- Any of various other tribunals, such as military courts
- woo: make amorous advances towards; "John is courting Mary"
- a room in which a lawcourt sits; "television cameras were admitted in the courtroom"
- an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- The place where such a tribunal meets
Another court hearing wend
Getting tired of these things.... Ok I had children out of wedlock. I am a single mother. I made mistakes, doesn't mean the father should skip out on his daughter. Doesn't mean the father is not responsible for supporting the child. I wish my kiddos could see the other parts of their families on a regular basis. I wish that I did not have to go to the same court house every 3 or 4 weeks to check in, not have a chance to say anything, and leave without anything ever being done. If domestic
s is not going to do anything I wish they would just say it upfront, rather than waste my time and force me to always show up (when 75% of the time the other party does not show up). 22 times in the last 2 years is a bit ridiculous! When I asked the clerk "how many personal days do you receive a year?" She told me 5, I then asked her how I could be expected to show up 22 times in 2 years. She looked at me with a blank stare with her mouth open. 16 contempt hearings, 7 bench warrents issued, $37,000 in arrearages, no jail time for failure to pay, last payment of $14.97 was 15 months ago, last time her father asked to take her St.Patricks day 2005 ~ and that is just for my oldest daughters case.
Let me say it again I HATE DOMESTIC RELATIONS!!!
:(german christmas cookie recipes
i was holding the camera :: and sadly i missed most of my head :: still i <3 this shot :: i probably could lose the vignette :: but my love for them makes me want to leave it on
Similar posts: xpelair cooker hoods dane cook monopoly video peanut butter thumbprint cookies cookies in windows xp cooke james candy cane christmas cookies david cook heroes lyrics deleting cookies in ie gingerbread cookie ornaments cookery courses in leeds
- (月) 11:46:18|
- Category: None