Season cast iron cookware
- Appliances cooktop.
Season Cast Iron Cookware
- A hard, relatively brittle alloy of iron and carbon that can be readily cast in a mold and contains a higher proportion of carbon than steel (typically 2.0–4.3 percent)
- Firm and unchangeable
- extremely robust; "an iron constitution"
- an alloy of iron containing so much carbon that it is brittle and so cannot be wrought but must be shaped by casting
- Cast iron usually refers to grey iron, but also identifies a large group of ferrous alloys, which solidify with a eutectic. The colour of a fractured surface can be used to identify an alloy.
- Cookware refers to cooking pots & pans that are used on a stovetop.
- Pots, pans, or dishes for cooking food
- cooking utensil: a kitchen utensil made of material that does not melt easily; used for cooking
- Cookware and bakeware are types of food preparation containers commonly found in the kitchen. Cookware comprises cooking vessels, such as saucepans and frying pans, intended for use on a stove or range cooktop. Bakeware comprises cooking vessels intended for use inside an oven.
- lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
- Make (wood) suitable for use as timber by adjusting its moisture content to that of the environment in which it will be used
- Add salt, herbs, pepper, or other spices to (food)
- Add a quality or feature to (something), esp. so as to make it more lively or exciting
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; "he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company"; "she always looked forward to the avocado season"
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; "the regular sequence of the seasons"
Seasons Round: received
I love everything I received in this Seasons Round exchange! Two paper stars, a star candle holder and candle, beautiful star garland and an angel ornament.
Seasoned Cast Iron skillet
This 6-inch cast
iron skillet has been used for over 50 years. It's developed a beautiful season
ing finish that's virtually non-stick.
Similar posts: oatmeal no bake cookies peanut butter where to buy rice cooker wedding cake cookie cutter cooking soul food slow cooker hash brown casserole chocolate chip cookie recipe vegan learn to cook healthy slow cooked duck
- (月) 11:41:15|
- Category: None